Welcome to the Canadian Cannabis Coalition
This portal is provided as an information clearinghouse where experienced leaders, experts and pioneers in the diverse cannabis industry can share knowledge with all stakeholders, law makers/enforcers, the public and journalists, and to augment the community of participating organizations within the coalition.
Current / Recent
A tribute the CCC members who advocated so diligently for cannabis reform. Your efforts will not be forgotten.
- PR: Harper ignores strong public support for cannabis law reform
- PR: CCC Critical of New “Drugged Driving” Legislation
- PR: Canadian Cannabis Coalition Says "NO" to Harper
- PR: Canadians to vote for an end to cannabis prohibition in upcoming federal election.
- PR: Pregnant Founder of New Brunswick Cannabis Café Handed 12-Month Sentence
- PR: Bill C10 is Worst-Case Scenario of Marijuana Prohibition
- PR: Health Canada Invites the CCC to MMAR Consultation meeting
CCC in the News
- News: Smoking Away Prohibition
- News: Cannabis Users Confused
- News: Living Under A Rock
- News: Marijuana Party Prepared To Light Up Political Scene
- News: Canada Marijuana
- News: Medicinal Marijuana Regulations Denounced
- News: Pot Advocates Pass Advice To Ottawa
- News: Marijuana Advocates Offer Health Canada Tips On Research Into Pot
- News: Long Wait For Medical Marijuana Decision
- News: Mayor's Marijuana Plan Hits National News